Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I can't believe how time is slipping past me. The kids were very excited to start school again this year. They still want to go to a school where they don't have to wear uniforms, and not have to drive to school when the bus stops right in front of our house. But I think that one day they might thank me. Doubt it, I'm sure if they are anything like me they will hold it against me.


The kids were so excited to go to the school and see the class list posted of which class they will be in and who was going to be in class with them. I still remember riding my bike over to Twin Peaks like 5 times a day to review the list again and again like it was going to change or something! HA




Jacob is going into the big 9th grade, Emma is going into 5th grade, Gabe is going into 3rd and Lauren is going into 2nd.







No comments: