Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our new Baby!

We have been wanting for some time to get either a cat or a dog. Since I was informed by Kevin that we will not get another cat in this house we went with a dog. I have been looking online for some time now and found this darling little PUG. Lauren had received a lot of money for her birthday and said she wanted to pay for half the dog. Soooooooo I loaded up the kids and we went to go look at the puppy. Of course we had to get him. So meet our new member of the family Max. The puppy is the sweetest thing. He is so much fun. Lauren has been very responsible and takes the dog out to go to the bathroom. Cleans up after him and of course lugs him around every where we go. He is such much fun and he is great with the kids. The cat has even learned to tolerate him.


How can you not just love him?!




3 comments:

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

sooooo cute! miss you guys!!!!

Fame said...

oh my gosh- he's too cute! and i love that you named him max lol

Liz said...

Ohhh my geez...I love your new baby! Are you kidding me??? I want to kidnap him:)