Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Happy Halloween

I am the room mother for Emma's class this year so I was helping in her class for the Halloween party. They were such a hoot! I bought 72 rolls of toilet paper and they had to wrap each other up like mummies with 3 different rolls and then wrap the next person. The kids had a blast. Once again I left my camera at home... I have got to stop doing this! Anyway it was fun to watch them play the games.





My mom always has a Halloween party for the kids and even though she had just had a knee replacement she still wanted the kids to come over. We did a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood, decorated cookies and Russell was in town so he set up the ever famous haunted house downstairs. He sectioned off the room downstairs with sheets hanging from the ceiling and my dad of course was always at the end ready to scare the crap out of everyone. The kids thought this was the best thing ever!!!! I can remember as a little girl my family always doing the neighborhood haunted house and us kids were in it. I remember i was some mummy laying on the piano one year. I also remember being so so so scared to be downstairs in the dark waiting for people to go through. Even though I knew it was my dad at the end with a big scary mask on it still freaked me out. Once again no camera for this activity!!!!! I should not be out.

Kevin and I didn't have the kids this year for Halloween, which I might add is very very difficult. I hate not being with the kids each weekend little alone on holidays. My friend Jackie had a Halloween party at her house so we went the for the night. Which by the way was to much fun!









1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Should you two be out? Those are the best costumes I have seen in years!