Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gabe turns 9

OK so I feel terrible for forgetting my camera for the bday party! I did have my phone so I was able to capture a few pictures, but oh I hate it when I don't get a ton of pictures :(


Gabe wanted to take a couple of friends boating for his birthday. The boys had so much fun, tubing and playing in the water. It was something new to not have a big ole production for the birthday and I tell ya what it was fantastic!! I loved it.

Gabe is such a sweet boy. He loves to be home all the time and he rarely complains. He has to live with 2 sisters so he doesn't really get to! HA He loves going to scouts and has just started football which he is loving. Gabe has a love for animals, especially reptiles. He loves his turtle and gets so excited to find creepy crawly creatures out in the desert. I couldn't be happier with Gabe and how well handles life. He is such a help to me and I am so thankful for how much he has blessed my life.





No comments: