Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Girls weekend Scrapbooking

Twice a year the 5 of my friends and I go Scrapbooking for the weekend. We started scrapbooking together over 13 years ago. My older sister and her best friend started it and we have added to it over the years until we have all been doing this together a long time now. We used to go to ST. George and stay at my Grandmas condo in the fall then we started adding another retreat in the winter up in Midway. My Grandma sold her condo so now we go up to Midway in the winter and fall. We also get together once a month at a different scrapbook store. We used to get together at each others houses but now that we all have had so many kids and they are older we find it best to go to a store.
When I was going through my divorce I didn't really want to scrapbook so I have been slacking off for the past couple of years. This was my first trip back actually scrapbooking. It was so much fun. I am so grateful for my sister and my dear friends for all the laughs the teasing and the tears. I am so lucky to have them be a part of my life. They have been by my side forever!!! We have such a good time together, shopping, getting massages, resting and of course scrapbooking. Its great to scrapbook with others so that you can help each other create a page when you get stuck and of course to share the thousand of scrapbooking materials we have.

I had a very productive weekend. I did some shopping at the outlets and found some great bargains. Got a facial. Read the whole book Dear John. Had a photo shoot, and scrapbooked 45 pages!!!! I have some serious catching up to do.

What the table looks like when all our stuff and goodies are out
Shopping, shopping and more shopping
Good thing we have a Suburban to load all our shopping bags in!
Is this Heaven? No its a Crop

Reading the ending of Dear John... Such a good book

1 comment:

Kirsty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.