Saturday, February 27, 2010

COUSINS

WE ARE FAMILY

Such cute kids... So much fun to have cousins :) Wish we could have gotten all the girls together, but as you can see Katelyn was not excited about pictures and Lauren was done and wouldn't take any more pictures. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting. But so many fun memories they have with each other. Can't wait for the next group picture hopefully we can have them all there to be in the pictures and warmer weather to do them outside.


Love love love this picture of the boys

3 comments:

Madry Family said...

What cute pics!! I can't believe how big Jake is getting. I remember when he was just a baby! Looks like it was fun to have all the girls get together:)

The Gooch Family said...

These are great! The boy shot is fantastic! It's my favorite!

At Last said...

Wow I love these pictures! I can't believe how grown up all the kids are! They are adorable:)