Saturday, February 13, 2010

Christmas

This year was really hard for me to not have the kids here Christmas morning or to read about the true meaning of Christmas to them the night before. I am grateful for them and for all the joy they bring to my life. and I was actually sad that they weren't there to wake me up before the sun was up. I'm sure it's hard for them too to go back and forth, however they get double the presents so I think that they aren't too heart broken over it. Santa seemed to bring everything they wanted this year!


The kids got Kevin a new helmet

Jacob got an Ipod touch

Emma got a camera

Gabe got a BB gun

Lauren got a barbie doll house

Christmas night we went over to my Moms and Dad for the family christmas party. The kids loved seeing their cousins from Arizona and playing with all of them. We played some intense games of Mario Kart and the kids put on their PJs that Grandma and Grandpa give them every year. It was a fun night with almost all of my family. We missed Russell who is still in the Air Force and his little girls. But it's always a good time when both my sisters are around.




2 comments:

Melisa said...

Hilarious picture of me you and Angie. I don't remember that picture being taken. I agree anytime I can be with you both I just love it:)

Fame said...

oh my gosh- how do i love mario cart? haha- that makes me laugh