Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanksgiving in Moab


Kevin and I went to Moab for Thanksgiving.... I was so excited to get away and just be able to relax. Thanksgiving day we didn't get to do any wheeling because it was a full on down pour and that makes the rocks way to slippery! So we took a long drive to view Moab




As you can see there was not much of a view because it was so cloudy. That night I have to admit I was a little sad to not be with family and sit down to a big ole Turkey dinner. Instead I sat in the lobby of Denny's for a 45 min wait to enjoy my Turkey (if you could call it that) and to be disappointed they had run out of pumpkin pie! Who runs out of pumpkin pie?




The next couple of days were a lot of fun climbing all sorts of stuff. Kevin really enjoys pushing it to the very limit with what he can climb. I admit, I jump out at times because it's a little to scary for me. That's when I say "How about I take a picture of this!" LOL It was a lot of fun to spend the time with Kevin and friends. I am so thankful for Kevin and all that he has done for me and my family. He really is a wonderful man and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Love you!

2 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Oops. What I meant to say(now without a typo...)

Forget who runs out of pie...who does that with their truck?!?!?!

:)