Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve


We went to Grandpa's and Grandma's for Christmas Eve. The night started out with decorating cookies for Santa...



We then had a delicious dinner prepared by Grandma Ruby and I have to say the rolls were fantastic... Yum Yum. We opened the cousin exchange gifts and then the fun pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa.





Thanks so much mom for making the night so fun for the kids and for all your hard work you put into it all. It was so much fun to get almost all of the cousins together (missed you Brian, Angie, Riley, Nick and Russ) My kids had so much fun carrying the babies all over the place. It reminded me of all the memories from my childhood and I hope my kids will remember Christmas Eve and look forward to it each year.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love the ones with you and Jacob and your mom and Jacob...you can just see him being 13. I love them!

The Gooch Family said...

Love this picture of you and Jacob! Wow he is growing up!

Fame said...

why is it i always come in 3rd with my sisters for comments? they always say what i wanted to say FIRST! grrr.... ditto! lol