Monday, December 29, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Santa Came!!! So the kids minded me (shocking I know) and didn't wake me up until 6:00 am sharp! Jacob I think woke them all up just before coming to get me because they all looked like they were still asleep when I got downstairs.

The kids enjoyed opening their gifts and seeing that Santa brought them just what they wanted... Jake a Suns Jersey, Emma a Karaoke Machine, Gabe some drums and Lauren a guitar... Now you might say to yourself... Santa are you crazy??? The answer is yes. It was a very loud Christmas with the Guitar Hero rock band, and the Karaoke Machine with speakers big enough for a small concert. But the girls love singing Hannah Montana and jumping up and down. Gabe was really quite good with the drums and Jake was happy to have a new soccer game.



Grandpa and Grandma braved the huge snow storm and came down to Lehi for breakfast. I was so grateful they could make it down since we have done that for years now. Grandma and Grandpa had to try out the new game as well. Mom was pretty funny on that guitar! She was on beginner the whole time and all she could keep saying was.. "I gotta get me one of these". It was a fun Christmas and we are blessed for all that we have and for a Savior who was born to die for us. I just want to tell my family how much I love them. I really love and cherish the times we spend together and I don't know why I couldn't have enjoyed these times sooner.... I really want my sister Angie to know how much I miss her laughter! Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Becky said...

I bet you mom and dad loved it...mostly just having everyone together and having a ball! Merry Christmas!

The Gooch Family said...

What I would give to see our parents playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero! Hilarious!

Fame said...

what i would give to see YOUR parents playing rock band and guitar hero! or our parents together! haha

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

hi sunshine! I love and miss you guys! I always text message you do you ever get it? Well I hope to see you soon, I am going to san diego in February and am going to try to make it to utah to see bryce's sister linnae and I want to see you! I love you so much sister give those kiddos hugs for me ! I love you!!!!

The Story of the Stovall said...

Wendy I miss you & our fun times.
Give hugs and kisses to Kids for me, and of course wrap your arounds around yourself for me!!! :)
LOVE YOU

Wendi said...

Hey!! So glad you reached out and found me!! Look me up on Facebook, too. I am much quicker to respond. I hope you are doing well. Life can sure have it's ups and downs. Where are you living? Are you still the most amazing goalie ever? I play indoor and outdoor soccer if you ever need an exuse to play. :)

The Story of the Stovall said...

Hi lady.
I finally got Blogspot. Come and see.
Love n Miss you!

The Story of the Stovall said...

Sooo, i don't know how to like "reply" to your comment...so here I am leaving you another one...
Hahah.
You were there before I was, i went the 12th and was there for a week. Polly told my mom you guys had just been there though and I was so bummed, because I could have come that previous week and watched emma and seen everyone! :(
Next time.
LOVE YOU

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

I am in cali right now,.. I leave the 11th I am sooo bummed. I want to see you guys! I can't believe how bad we planned this we need to talk more often cousin I miss you!