Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A full two weeks of adventure

Angie and her family came to town for two weeks and we had non stop fun!! I love it when Angie and her family come to town, I get to see my sister and two we manage to pack as many activities as possible in the short amount of time that she is here. I was emailed an itinerary of what we would be doing each day that is how much she needs to accomplish while she is here!! LOL I love her and her family so much. The kids love it to visit their cousins too. It is so much fun to see how everyone has grown and for the kids to be able to play nonstop.




Our adventure began at the movies..... We went and saw Descpicle Me. What a fun movie, we all laughed and enjoyed our popcorn and treats:)


Next day was Cowabunga Bay. We love this place. We have spent many days here this summer. Gabe and Nick spent the whole day on the slides while the girls played in the lazy river and some slides too.




\


That night we has some girl time, Melisa, Angie and I went to dinner at Zupas and then to get our toes done with Glitter Toes or as Angie calls them Twinkle toes. We laughed I think the whole time we were there. I'm sure Melisa's Neighbor was like who are these people, but she did say she was sad she didn't have a sister because of all the fun she missed out on. I love my sister so much and all the good times we have together.




The next day we went to Park City to do the slides. Alpine slide was fun and the kids raced each other, but I love that roller coaster! Wind blowing through my hair as I whip through the trees. So much fun.














1 comment:

Melisa said...

So much fun! I can't believe it is already over.....good times:)