Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Angie in town part 2




While Angie was here she wanted all the family to get together so we had a little BBQ at my parents house. It was bring your own dinner and we would provide drinks and dessert. It was fun to see our cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins kids. Once again so much fun to see how much everyone has grown. Some of my cousins my mom used to babysit when they were first born and we would help her out and play with them, I can't believe that they are 17, 16, 14! Holy cow where does the time go. The kids had so much fun playing games, blowing bubbles and of course the water fight. Fun Times


The happy hosts Ma and Pa

Melisa and Chad
My Aunt Laurie, Uncle Dennis, Taylor (aka Tater tot) and Darling Jessica. These are two of the kids my mom used to babysit, they were the cutest little kids. We called Taylor Tater Tot because he was as round as one:) Clearly he has slimmed right down.


Grandma Roberds and My Uncle Wayne and Aunt Linda, my cousin Amy, Cousin Emily (doesn't she look so cute pregnant:) with her husband Darrin and their kids.


Whitney and Hailey. Whitney was another one my mom watched and it is so fun to see how grown up they are.


My aunts Evie and Patty. I love these guys. They are too funny.


Jake with his cousin Riley





Melisa enjoying her corn

Emm and I



My cousins cute boy.


And their other cute boy. He LOVES the camera



Emma and Kenzie


My cute little niece Kenna


Cute little Kaylee


Gabe and his cousin Nick



Lauren and Ashley


Cute chubbers Brody

SISTERS

It was time to blow bubbles, the little ones loved this






Playing a little red rover....

Emma with the Brody watchng the kids play





And a water fight.



No comments: