Friday, April 30, 2010

SISTERS

Melisa and I both needed a break from it all and decided to head on down to visit Angie in Arizona for some good laughs. There is just something about being with your sisters that makes life so much better. We of course laughed non stop, gave each other much needed encouragement, shopped and shopped some more.
It was also fun to hang out with Riley. I can't believe how grown up she is. It was fun to go with just her and find out more about her. I now know she LOVES books and doesn't like Target clothes (she actually cares what she wears, my girls aren't to that age yet) She likes to have her fingernails painted and that she laughs non stop. She gave a talk in church while we were there and it was so sweet to hear her testimony. She is an amazing girl and I am just so proud of her.
I am grateful for my sisters for the love we have for each other and good times we have. Never a dull moment! Thanks Angie for letting us stay there and I can't wait to see you again this Summer!


6 comments:

Fame said...

oh my gosh riley is growing up! what a good time it looks like you all had! nice legs, miss :)

Madry Family said...

Wow looks like fun! Must be for Melisa to show that much leg :0

Melisa said...

OK...i love you and I thought you loved me....until this post. If you want to ever step foot in my house again...you will remove my big fat leg OFF this blog!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy and the Crew said...

First off... your leg is not that big, secondly it shows how much fun we have together... but since I love you and you are that bothered by it i'll take it off! HUGS AND KISSES

Melisa said...

OK so you can't start your comment by...your leg is not that big...obviously it is big enough to be not big at all!

Angie said...

Why I am I always 3-5 shades paler then Wendy? For heaven sakes I live in the valley of the sun!