Sunday, April 11, 2010

MOAB



Yes it's that time of year again... It was so beautiful in Moab this weekend. Temperatures were in the high 70's and I got to wear my flip flops. Kevin and I just went this weekend and it was so nice to get away. We decided that since we were alone that we wouldn't do any difficult trails. So we did trails that we could see some really neat stuff on. We saw caves, cliffs, arches, bridges. It was really really busy this weekend but it was nice because there was people there to take our picture together!! It was so much fun to laugh until we were sick. I love being outdoors, it just seems to set me free. I love that Kevin and I get to do this together. We talk, laugh, listen to music and even just enjoy the silence together. I can't wait to head down there again soon! Love this place.




VIEW FROM TOP OF THE WORLDKEVIN WAS SCARED TO STAND ON THE OUTSIDE!!
KEVIN LOOKING OVER THE EDGE

GEMINI BRIDGES
CAVES

1 comment:

Fame said...

i'm with kevin! i don't dare stand on the outside either! cliffs freak me out haha