Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boating

The weather hasn't been that great on the days we can go boating, but we finally got out. Melisa came with her kids and Katelyn loved loved loved the tube. She got so mad when we stopped. So we had to keep on riding. The kids have so much fun on the boat. Everyone is trying to learn to waterski or wakeboard and they almost have it! Now if I could just keep the boat straight when I try to pull them out of the water.... Stay on target. Here are a few pictures of the kids playing around in the water. I love the memories we are creating for the kids.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melisa said...

LOL! You make me laugh. Stay on target...stay on target....a little more gas....straighten her out...get the bugs off your butt...watch where you are going. LOL

Angie said...

Focus! Oh, I can sympathize with your struggles to "captain" the boat. The whole process scares the crap out of me. So when I have to do it I get so nervous. Too many things to think about, but the main one is don't die!

The Gooch Family said...

I hear you on the driving thing! I'm not even sure it was a compliment for dh to tell me Saturday after getting back from Yuba with the scouts that I was a better driver than the other leader he had with him - that guy hadn't ever driven a boat before!

Pray for good weather. We are headed for Flaming Gorge this weekend!