Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

8 Things- Tagged from Amy

8 Shows I love to Watch
1. Grey Anatomy
2. Gossip Girl
3. The Hills
4. Desperate Housewives
5. America's Next Top Model
6. Private Practice
7. Survivor (still a fan!)
8. 90210

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Cafe Rio
2. Training Table
3. Olive Garden
4. Wendys
5. Del Taco
6. Kneaders
7. Wasatch Broiler
8. Market Street

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I slept
2. I cried
3. Talked to Surgey
4. Took a shower
5. played with my new phone
6. I watched my recorded shows
7. Got a new Relief Society Pres.
8. I saw how much I can make on my IPhone

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Thanksgiving in Moab
2. Making Gingerbread houses
3. Going to sleep
4. Twilight movie
5. Veterans day... I don't have to work
6. Selling my house
7. 5:00
8. Summer

8 Things I love about fall
1. I don't love the fall
2. The pretty leaves
3. warm clothes
4. an excuse of why I am wearing sweats again!
5. laying over the heater with your blanket to get warm
6. The smell
7. Cuddling in the cold
8. Turkey Dinner

8 Things on my wish list
1. Sale my House
2. Patience
3. Complete Peace
4. Get out of the Title business
5. A trip to the beach
6. Raise my kids so they know they are always loved
7. Big soft pillows
8. To always feel loved

3 comments:

rubyroberds said...

I love you...Mom

Melisa said...

I love you more....Melisa

The Gooch Family said...

I want to join in the love! I love you all! :)