Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lake Powell





Well I braved the 103 degree weather non stop for 5 days straight in Lake Powell. It was so much fun to relax and enjoy friends. We laughed A LOT, water skied, wakeboarded, kneeboarded, floated on rafts, pushed rocks off cliffs and cliff jumped. Can't think of a better way to relax. I was so happy to have my 3 good friends with me Loni, Amanda and Surgey to just be able to sit and laugh and laugh and laugh at everything. They are like my sisters now since mine are so far away from me.

Surgey, Me, Loni and Amanda



Amanda and I cliff Jumping





Just Floating around

1 comment:

The Gooch Family said...

Glad to see you had a good time. We were just down there the end of June and had a great time. It wasn't busy at all so it was really nice and relaxing.